Art on the wallSeptember 26, 2019
Plexi for the wallOctober 1, 2019
This is post two out of four, we do more than albums!
We do canvas in two thicknesses of frames two and four cm, which one you choose is a matter of taste,
but a large canvas can serve on the coarser frame.
In the pictures you can see how we fold in the corners and mount the suspension device.
To protect the image from dust and UV light, the image does not fade,
we treat our canvas with a wax (wernix).
Here we have some pictures and more you can find on the page under products / on the wall.
When you order you do so on our order page where you will find what sizes we offer.
- Canvas gram weight - 350 gr / m², primed
- Highest quality printed with Epson 9900
- The image is treated with werniks, which gives the feel of a painted original
- Dry pine frame
- The 4 cm or 6 cm edge of the image is wrapped. Keep this in mind when choosing a photo so that there are no important parts on the edges
- If you want the whole picture visible, for example, a 30x40 should be 38x48 cm with a 2 cm frame, 42x52 cm on the 4 cm frame.
Photographers create stunning images with emotion, which then end up on the wall of someone’s home.